"Please don't go TT_TT"
"I will miss you <3"
"I'm going to cry"
"Please don't go, you're the best teacher <3"
"You've worked hard"
"OMG, Minjun teacher, we're already breaking up (t/n: the word also means to "go on separate ways" but it's normally used when breaking up in a couple^^") ㅠ_ㅠ Thank you for creating good memories in this month. You've lighten up the 3 grade middle school students' lifeㅋ_ㅋ Though we are breaking up now, please don't forget us and keep contacting us often. We love you teacher. From your beloved 3rd grades class 7's students. <3
post response: +6
original post: here
1. I also wished that our school would have some substitute teacherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. I also go to an all-girl school and we only have female teachers...
3. We never had any substitute teacher..
4. He won't even get in the student's way for studying..
5. Hul we also organized something like that when a substitute male teacher came in our all-girl schoolᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ we're all the same
6. If he went to an all-male school, he would've never been able to experience thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Only all-girl school would treat him well
7. There was a female substitute teacher who came and we organized something for her too.ㅋㅋ. we gave her roses and even made a video
8. All-girl schools are good at organizing events whether it's a male or female teacher
9. When I was in 2nd grade, there was a handsome substitute teacher who came and I always worked my hardest and sat in the class' first row to be in front of him, but he always ended up sitting at the back of the class...
10. Even though he wasn't handsome and was a girl, they'd still do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ