Tuesday, July 26, 2016

[instiz] OH MY GIRLS AND NINE MUSES COMEBACK TEASERS

[instiz] OH MY GIRLS TEASER PICTURES WERE JUST RELEASED.JPG







post response: +7
original post: here

1. Yewon-ah, let's get married

2. Our kids are pretty but the exposure... my babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. So pretty I'm gonna die

4. Too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ OMG I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Huk, this is my style

6. Oh My Girl is having a comeback again?

7. Too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. This concept is the best... It will be out on Aug 1st!!!!



[instiz] NINE MUSES A, TEASER PICTURES RELEASED JUST NOW.JPG




post response: +3
original post: here

1. Hul jjang pretty

2. Seriously pretty

3. I like the sexy Nine Muses but this is everything

4. Looking forward to the song

5. These HQ photos.... I'm so touched...

6. Kyungri, Hyemi, Sojin, Geumjo are goddesses ♡♡

7. Pretty

8. Ah seriously too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what in the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com