Sunday, July 3, 2016

[instiz] TRAINEE WHO MADE A MENBOONG BY REVEALING HIS REAL HEIGHT





SM trainee Jisung
(2002'er he's 15 years old)

When he was revealed to be a trainee in 2013 he was only 12 and he was too young
He was saying how fans won't be fangirling over him but more parenting him

But today, on the Rookies twitter's online video, they revealed that he was 1m71
The fans were all wondering how did he grew so tall and got a menboong

Normally guys in their 3rd year middle school are around 1m69
He's only in his 2nd year and he's already 1m71
He'll probably reach 1m73 when he's in 3rd year

post response :+15

original post: here

1. He looks like Kim Jinhwan + Jokwon

2. I'm once again amazed by SM's discerning eyes

3. Hul I'm already preparing myself to fangirl over Jisung ㅠㅠhe'll be as tall as Sehunㅠㅠ

4. OMG an idol who's younger than me...

5. Jisung our babyㅠㅠㅠ When he came out he was so small you grew a lot baby-yah

6. ????? That guy is 2 years younger than me..! But if you're handsome you're my oppa

7. But all the guys are tall nowadays? Except 5 people the other guys are all over 170... But if you're handsome you're all oppas, I don't care about height

8. Looks like Kim Yoojung

9. When he smiles, he kinda looks like Sulli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com