Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[enter-talk] GIRL SPIRIT KEI AND SEUNGHEE

[enter-talk] LOVELYZ KEI'S 'WILD FLOWER'

Seriously daebak... I got goosebumps
I didn't know that you could sing 'Wild Flower' this well...
And today, she looked so pretty..ㅠㅠ
If she continues like this, she'll become a female stan-attractor... I wish her to win #1 next time


post response:
[+264][-141]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:51 신고하기
Now the Lovelyz antis who said that Kei couldn't sing high notes can't bash her anymore
62
18

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:44 신고하기
Seriously, isn't her voice color so amazing..? How can her voice be so smooth like jade????? Seriously, I feel so relaxed listening to her
61
18

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:53 신고하기
She got a one vote difference with the winner who was Seunghee so that makes me even prouder. She's slowly going up and improvingㅠㅠ
56
16

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 10:14 신고하기
She screwed up from the moment she selected her song, she was always out of breath and kept messing up
28
29

홋 |2016.08.10 12:02 신고하기
What? That's not the response I expected, I'm confused......;;;; I thought that she failedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I heard her singing I was thinking "such a shame~". I'm not gonna compare her to Park Hyoshin but after listening to Kei's stage, I thought "I should listen to Park Hyoshin's original version and get to sleep~".
22
14


[enter-talk] TODAY, SEUNGHEE AND KEI WENT FULL OUT ON GIRLS SPIRIT

Kei's shoulders must have been heavy since she had to sing god-Hyoshin's song. That song is definitely not an easy song to sing and to be able to sing it completely, you need to have a lot of skills. Maybe if Kei was less nervous, her abilities would have shown more. I knew that Kei's voice color is nice and that the difficulty of this song is high, but after seeing her stage, I changed my mind. Her voice color is nice and she's freaking good at singing too. I'm honestly seeing her in a light light. Good at singing and pretty face.

And as for Seunghee, I don't even need to say anything. She was able to sing a song that 9 people would have sung otherwise. She even changed the rap to her own style. Looks like she was the one who did all the composition of her stage. She's seriously impressive. I liked and enjoyed her stage. I think that I will listen to Seunghee's 'Cheer up' version everyday. As soon as she sang "everyday it rings, the bell bell bell", I got goosebumps. The arrangement was perfect and her stage presence was impressive.

post response:
[+325][-29]
original post: here

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:42 신고하기
I find Kei's voice color amazing. It's so smooth like jade...? You have to listen to her voice color at least once.... (T/N: probably same commentor as above)
159
42

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:33 신고하기
Kei slayed her stage today,,, seriously her singing is so good,,, And the talented Seunghee did so so wellㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ As a fan, I was so touched. I'm currently purchasing her songs on Melonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm streaming both Seunghee and Twice's version of 'Cheer Up'. You guys have to listen to Kei-nim's 'Wild Flower' too, your tears will overflowㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
144
27

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 00:35 신고하기
Seunghee is really a genius. It looks like she lives for the stage and was enjoying it so much 
120
35

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.10 01:13 신고하기
People are always bashing Kei saying how she can't sing high notesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But in fact, 'Wild Flower Kei Lovelyz' is trending on Melon's real time search. She received a lot of good praises and she also got a ton of votes. I'm satisfied with her result and I'm so thankful for this program. I also liked seeing Seunghee's stage presence and energy! No need for words concerning her skills
76
7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com