Saturday, August 20, 2016

[instiz] A 36 Y.O BABY-FACED AHJUMMA THAT GETS HER PHONE NUMBER ASKED BY HIGH SCHOOLERS






"A kid from our class saw mom and said that she looks like she's in her 20's"


The kid's name is Lee Yoochan and he's 9 y.o
A lot of people ask him if his mom is his nuna.


"When I walk in the street, there are high schoolers saying stuffs like "wow, she's pretty" when we pass by"


The mom

post response: +5
original post: here

1. Hul she's really baby faced

2. Wow she really looks so young

3. Wow daebak, you're telling me she's 36...

4. I get why though... wow

5. That's daebak... I understand though

6. Wow if she wears an uniform, she'll truly look like a high school student

7. Wow I cursed

8. She has suuuuuch a baby face.. and she's even pretty...

9. She has superior genes, even the kid...

10. She looks younger than me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com