Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[instiz] EXO KAI AND FX KRYSTAL'S COUPLE ITEMS

Bear: The EXO fans all call Kai by this name, it's like his pet name
Duckey/Duckling: Krystal's fans name given to her, a lot of international fans also call her like that

Those pictures were out before the dating scandal broke
fans always sent them plushies




After their dating scandal was out
This was taken during the EXO concert around July 22nd-31st


post response: +7

original post: here

1. I think it's kinda far fetched..

2. Oh me too, I have that bear and that duckling, if I take a picture with it, does it mean that I can date Jongin?

3. Those pictures were taken waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before they even started dating...

4. Those pictures with Nini were gifts given by the fans please ㅠㅠdon't misunderstand

5. Yup, I can date Jongin too nowㅎㅎ

6. But the bear and the duckling originally come in a set?

7. ...? That's really too far fetched  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Now the fans' gifts can be used as couple items too..ㅎㅎ

9. Those were all given by fans, there's no meaning behind them


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com