Wednesday, August 31, 2016

[instiz] A GUY WHO'S JJANG HANDSOME BUT SUCKS IN BED VS AN AVERAGE GUY WHO'S THE BEST IN BED

1
He looks more or less like this
(The gifs are my taste)





(Now that you know what I'm talking about, just picture your ideal type's visuals)
His personality fits yours 100%. He has your ideal personality.
Interest, hobbies, etc, you guys have everything in common.
Your heart will never change and you never think about break up (or feel bored and want to end the relationship).
But he just can't do it right.
First of all, your sexual relation just isn't good (not because he doesn't love you though).
He doesn't like skinship so you guys can only go as far as holding hand and hugging.
Pecks and kisses are only for rare times.
And above all, he's bad at doing it.
He doesn't even know how to use his d*ck.

2
짱잘인데 속궁합 안 맞음 vs 평범한 외모에 속궁합 쵝오 (상황 유) | 인스티즈
His looks are average (insert your average face).
It's not that he's ugly but he doesn't have the face that someone would call handsome.
His height is around 1m74, just average.
His personality fits yours by 75%.
There are things from time to time where you guys don't match. So you guys have to adjust to each other.
Your heart will never change and you never think about break up (or feel bored and want to end the relationship).
But he's f***********cking good in bed.
100% satisfation.
He's even good at kissing, there's just nothing he can't do.
He' OK with all your fetishes and he's able to do all the styles you want.
There's absolutely no time when you don't want to do it.

Both of them makes your heart warm.
They have the same financial ability and intelligence.
Which one would you choose?

post response: +1
original post: here

1. I like platonic peopleㅋㅋ How nice must it feel to wake up to that face and know that he's yours... hihi.. Even if we have a very ordinary relationship, I want to date a handsome guy just for once. So what if he's bad in bedㅋㅋ I don't have interest in that anyways

2. 1111111 I don't want to have sex anyways. I like holding hands much better

3. 1111 I have no interest in skinship

4. 222222222

5. I'm indecisive.....

6. 2

7. 222 Sex is the real deal

8. My current boyfriend is exactly 2ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time wanting to marry a guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. 11111 I don't want to do it either... I hate skinship

10. Ah being handsome is the best~~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com