Tuesday, August 16, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WITH CHARMING SNAGGLETOOTH


Legendary baby wolf gif

It's not his upper teeth but lower teeth...!


Is Woohyun a baby goblin?












My snaggletooth~ ’▽‘

post response: +67
original post: here

1. Cute... He's too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Huk... too cute

3. Hul I didn't know about it but I'm discovering it now... so cuteㅠㅠ

4. HulㅋㅋㅋㅋI didn't know about thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Hul how can this be a complexㅜㅜ It's too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Please don't cover it!!!! It's cuteㅜㅜ Woohyun-ie I'm supporting your staggletooth <3

7. Cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's also cute seeing him try to cover his snaggletooth while singintㅠㅠ Why is Woohyun so cuteㅜㅜ

8. Hul first time seeing this...

9. Hul I absolutely didn't know about this... his lower teeth... cute

10. Cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com