Monday, August 29, 2016

[instiz] JAPANESE BOYS OVER FLOWERS MAIN'S RECENT VISUALS







Here was his 2007 face







He became even more handsome


post response:+8

original post: here

1. His aura improved..ㅠㅠ

2. Matsumoto Junㅠㅠ he's seriously my ideal type...

3. Junㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He didn't ageㅠㅠㅠ He's always handsome

4. I wanna date Matsu Jun just for a day

5. Japanese really have a distinct taste... They like crooked mouth

6. He looks like the way he did during Gokusen so handsomeㅠㅠ

7. Wow I must watch Japanese version of Boys over flowers now

8. Matsu Jun I love youㅠㅠ I bought all the Arashi albumsㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to their tour next yearㅠㅠ

9. Our oppa is always handsome and popularㅠㅠ

10. Wow he totally bloomed into a flower boy nowㅋㅋㅋㅋMatsu Jun I love youㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com