Tuesday, August 2, 2016

[instiz] SOHEE'S REACTION WHEN GONG YOO ASKED IF WONDER GIRLS CAME TO THEIR PRESS CONFERENCE.GIF


Asking if the Wonder Girls came to their press conference

(Triggered) Ah.. this oppa...!

+
Sohee said that she wishes people to enjoy 'Train to Busan' and Gong Yoo said that if the movie wasn't a hit, it would be Sohee's fault (joke). Sohee's reaction
..! (Wandering pupils)

post response: +41
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋcuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Kawaii

3. Luckily, it was a hit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ah Sohee is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ah the two of them are so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Gong Yooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's so mischievousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I freaking like him

7. Cute..ㅠㅠ If I had a kid like Sohee around me I would find her so cute that I would want to tease her all the timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Ah seriouslyㅠㅠ so cute

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cuties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Ah Gong Yoo is seriously handsome


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com