Monday, August 29, 2016

[instiz] THE UTERUS' CHANGES DURING YOUR PERIOD


post response: +4

original post: here

1. Because of you, all my hopes are shattered.. You're to blame

2. Ah... I only have a few days left.. Why do I have period every month... I should have it once every 6 months instead... Whyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ha my uterus is being like this now... So uncomfortable

4. The uterus cramps do their stuff alright, but the muscle pain that comes with it are the most painful~~~~~~~~~! I freaking hate the pain

5. I'm starting today..^^ Some days ago, I almost strangled someone...

6. If it swells like that and hurts so much already, I wonder how much worse it gets when you get pregnant...

7. Sigh my cramps hurt so much I feel like I'm dying and my dad was telling me not to make a fuss about it, I'm so pissed

8. Mine finished already but seeing this is giving me cramps again...

9. It hasn't started yet and I can feel the pain already

10. OMG just looking at this gives me cramps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com