Saturday, August 13, 2016

[naver+instiz] EXO'S COMEBACK

[naver] EXO, COMEBACK COUNTDOWN.. LOTTO D.O, KAI AND SUHO'S TEASERS

post response: +1,326

original post: here

1. [+3497, -173]
They're coming...

2. [+3031, -134]
Boooohㅠㅠㅠ You're telling me that Jongdae wrote the lyricsㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward, please hit daebak

3. [+2474, -118]
I'm looking forward to the song~~

4. [+2350, -107]
Let's hit daebak with the repackage album

5. [+2284, -148]
This year is be all about EXO!❤️  Let us see your faces soon

6. [+362, -22]
Huk Jongdae's lyricsㄷㄷㄷ

7. [+343, -22]
EXO, let's only walk on the best road!

8. [+325, -18]
Jongdae's lyrics... So looking forward

[instiz] BAEKHYUN, XIUMIN AND CHEN JUST RELEASED THEIR TEASERS FOR THE REPACKAGE







post response: +38

original post: here

1. ChenBaekXi!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Wow the pictures are daebak, it fits the lotto concept!

3. Once again, I've been run over by these kids' visuals today...

4. Once again, my heartbeat has been squeezed out by them today...

5. Their handsomeness is swear-worthy

6. Minseok seriously looks so fine.. I love you Baekhyun-ah Minseok-ah Jongdae-yah ㅠㅠㅠ

7. Ah f*ck seriously ah oppa.. ah wow... ah I love you

8. There's a Yoo Jaesuk teaser too, but was it fan-made?
 >Yeah it was fan-madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[instiz] EXO JUST RELEASED THEIR NEW TEASER PICTURES





post response: +22

original post: here

1. The quality is quite good??

2. Wow such HQ

3. Wow seriously Yoo-god I love you, heart attack

4. Wow I thought it was for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Scream you lungs out throw your panties~!!!!!! Opppaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Hul I thought it was real OMG I got shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Hul Oppa, I've been cheering for you ever since you were a trainee ㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com