Thursday, August 4, 2016

[teens stories] WHAT IS THE NICEST THING YOU'VE DONE IN ALL YOUR LIFE?

When I was young (3rd grader?), I voluntarily picked up trash when I walked in the streets with thongs and a vinyl bag! It's something that I definitely won't do now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm still proud of myself though

post response:
[+149][-6]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.08.03 20:41 신고하기
My family is poor and I can't afford to go to the academy. I earned money from my week-end part-time job during my middle school years to buy textbooks. I studied very hard and I'm only on my third year of Highschool but my overall grade is 1.04 (T/N: not really sure how grading system works in Korea but that's supposedely considered very good). If I get into Seol National University with a scholarship, I can buy my parents clothes and shoes. My dongsaeng is in grade 6 and he/she never received any allowances but even so, he/she never complained about it. I also want to buy textbooks for my dongsaend, but right now, I have nothing else but the entrance exam... I think that the nicest thing anyone can do is to work hard
300
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.03 01:57 신고하기
F*ck why do I not remember anything nice I did
166
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.03 01:57 신고하기
Why do I only think of stupid things I did....
155
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.03 22:25 신고하기
There was an ahjumma who collapsed on the streets but the people around were just staring at her. I asked people around people to call the 119 and was thinking of performing CPR on her. I thought "what if she gets worse because of me?", but then I felt that I still needed to give it a try. She lived on after that so I'm proud

20 |2016.08.03 20:58 신고하기
During my 1st grade of middle school, I hung out with a kid that felt left outㅎㅎ I then transferred school and we didn't talk to each other until the end of the entrance exams. Then, that friend contacted me through katalk and said that he/she was truly thankful and that I was his/her inspirationㅎㅎㅎ I was in a good mood all day long
67
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com