Friday, September 9, 2016

[enter-talk] BIGBANG STILL HAVE 16 JAPANESE CONCERTS LEFT THIS YEAR...



They posted a video titled "0 to final" on youtube and I was so looking forward to it... But what the hell is this. This year is meant to be Bigbang's 10th anniversary... In the whole year, Yang Hyunsuk didn't release a single album.
I would understand if they at least performed once in Korea, and I'll still let it pass if they send them 3 times in Japan. Furthermore they debuted in Korea to make things even worse.
I'm already sad to death that they're not doing any fanmeetings in Korea. But among the concerts they did this year, only 4 of them were in Korea. Yet, from November to the end of December, they're going to perform 16 times more there? And they're even touring the entire area there?

"ONLY VIP JAPAN"? This is seriously not a joke... I don't have the mind to fangirl on some foreign singers. Yesterday, GD read my comment on Vapp+ and I was feeling so happy, but when I saw this, I became mad again. Please give us some compensationㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm so sad..




This picture was from this year
That was their fanmeeting schedule in China from June to July
<Concert>
Jan: Japan 3 times
Feb: Japan 4 times
March: Korea 3 times
July: Japan 3 times
August: Korea once, Japan once
November: Japan 7 times
December: Japan 9 times

<fanmeeting>
March-April: China 8 cities
end April~end May: Japan 27 times
June to July: China 9 times
Sept: Taiwan 5 times
Oct: Hawaii once, Singapore once, Kuala Lumpur once, Bangok twice


post response:
[+92][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.08 22:42 신고하기
F*ck YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With the "Japan only VIPs", I almost lost my breath ^^ They have no consideration to the Korean fans, they debuted for 10 years now and it was done in Korea, yet they're doing their opening and last concert in Japan. Because of their Dome tour, they're not going on MAMA either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They act like f*ckers, 2016 was their 10 years anniversary, they should've promoted a lot in Korea, but they just threw us awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.08 22:46 신고하기
Is YG out of his mind??;; How can he pull through with such a plan, he must be crazy;; That's too much..ㅜ #YangHyunSuk_ShouldOnly_Retire
38
0

ㅇ |2016.09.08 23:18 신고하기
No but F*ck I wanted to at least attend a fanmeeting.. If they want to make money so bad, they can make money in Korea too f*ck ..YG is so hilarious, all he thinks of is doing business, so he should even care more about the Korean fans, but instead he goes "Japan only VIPs"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.08 23:07 신고하기
I can't even joke about it anymore f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.09 01:58 신고하기
I was looking forward but I don't even know anymore.. ㅋㅋ Why is it so hard to fangirl...I feel like all those 10 years of fangirling was in vain. We don't need any of those, please just give us a songㅋㅋㅋ
3
0

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com