Thursday, September 1, 2016

[enter-talk] SUNNY HILL'S MUSIC VIDEO CREATING A BUZZ RIGHT NOW, THEY DISBANDED VS THEY DIDN'T

Sunny Hill came out with a new song called 'On the Way Home'
In the MV, you can see each member going through hardship as they are going home..




At the end, they stood in front of their doors and looked back with a regretful face,
and you could see the TV playing Sunny Hill's promotions TT_TT
'Midnight Circus' and 'Goodbye Romance' were such masterpiece...




And after the members stared at the TV, they went home,
and the video ended with them saying "I'm home"...


Isn't that their way of disbanding...?
The title already says so much,
and Sunny Hill uploaded a picture on their SNS not long ago...
They won't have any promotions on music shows with this song either TT_TT
Looks like they are not in their dorms anymore too...........TT_TT

"I have spent these past 7 years all lovey dovey... But I have to part my ways with this lodging... :( It used to be my hideout... but now I'm at a very famous restaurant... My feelings are weird tonight.... But the meat is very delicious <3"

You could always trust Sunny Hill's songs and they are only one of the few groups who can achieve that.
They can't just disband like that... I wish that this is not reality TT_TT
Ah, Hillers are being left alone TT_TT

post response:
[+337][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.01 20:16 신고하기
I f*cking liked their songs thoughㅜㅜ 'Goodbye Romance' was freaking good..
54
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.01 17:14 신고하기
They had the skills too, I think that they did way too little promotions
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.01 20:06 신고하기
Was it worth it to disband? They could have done more entertainment. They were friends who were all so talented
40
0

ㅇ |2016.09.01 20:49 신고하기
When they debuted, they were indeed popular but they did so little promotions that people forgot about them.. 
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.01 23:41 신고하기
'Prayer', 'Midnight Circus', 'Is the White Horse Coming', 'Goodbye Romance' and even their most recent songs... I listened to all of them without fault. I wish that they are not disbanding
16
0

짱짱걸 |2016.09.01 16:37 신고하기
Please don't disband,, Somehow, I feel heart broken,,,,
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com