Monday, September 12, 2016

[enter-talk] VIXX N'S TWEET AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE


"Starlights are you guys all fine?? I hope there won't be any more damage from the earthquake.. I'm OK"

post response:
[+347][-28]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 20:44 신고하기
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCha Hakyeon
92
1
"I'm living in Seoul and I could feel the earthquake too, but I didn't even receive any notice text message, couldn't go on Naver and Kakaotalk stopped working. The country and the schools didn't even mind us, yet the only person who asked us whether we were fine was : Cha Hakyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
ㅇ |2016.09.12 22:10 신고하기
I got so touched when I saw that.. I felt the earthquake until here, and there were no notice text, my phone, katalk and text messenger were all down, but Twitter was the only thing I could access and I saw that. I realized how amazing he was as a person. N must've been scared from the earthquake too, but instead, he decided to calm the fans down, not only N but Ravi and Ken also tweeted asking if we were alright. I'm really touched.
71
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 21:58 신고하기
Then Ken joined too..Seriously I'm dying from VIXX's loveㅜㅜㅠ
69
0
"It's a reliefㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI was worriedㅠㅠㅠㅠ"
ㅂ |2016.09.13 00:19 신고하기
Ravi tooㅠㅠ
36
0
"I suddenly felt dizzy while working but realized that the room was shaking.. I really wish the earthquake doesn't create more damage.. I'm OK. Please don't worry!"
ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 23:48 신고하기
Even if you force yourself to, you'll never be able to diss VIXX
34
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com