at the bottom: ages)
post response: +15
original post: here
1. People would expect EXO to mostly have teenage fans, because their fandom is so huge, but the truth is that they also have a lot of fans in their 20s and 30s
2. The people who liked EXO when they debuted all became adults... Even if they're adults now, they still fangirl on EXO because now they make money by themselves so they can fangirl comfortably ㅎㅎ
3. I think EXO mostly had teenager fans when they debuted but ever since Growl and Wolf, they gained a lot of fans in their 20s
4. Of course EXO would have a lot of fans in their 20s by now... I wonder what would be SUJU's demographics
> They probably have a lot more fans in their 20s and 30s than teensㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. I fell for BTS when I was in my 20s..
6. I'm a fan in my 20s who attends Seventeen's concerts!!
7. Wow there's no one but girls... I wonder what's the demography of girl groups' concerts
8. Even so, when you attend Bangtan's concert there's still a lot of 20 years old left and right