Wednesday, September 28, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO WATCHED HIS OWN COVER PERFORMED ON THE STREETS...


BTS Jungkook
There was someone similar to him who was dancing on the streets on Hongdae
they're were covering Boy in Luv



(T.n: you can see him at the beginning of the video behind)

When you watch the video, the fans started to realize that he was there and he did "Shh" behind

Later people saw him on the streets






"I just went to Hongdae and there were so many people
there are a lot of cool people too
I will try to be like that also
everyone sleep well and fighting for tomorrow
I'm sending a heart gift
I miss you Army

post response: +180

original post: here

1. Jungkook's physics seriouslyㅠㅠ

2. Woooow he looks like a real-life movieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jungkook's physics

3. Wow the people who were dancing must've been amazed

4. I was even passing by Hongdae that day and my friend said "This guys looks like Jungkook!" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I need to hang out more often in Hongdae from now on

5. Hul I went to Hongdae a few hours away from him I went home crying that day ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Huuahhh so heart fluttering the way he stands alone like that 

7. Wow I wonder how happy they were

8. Wow I'm trying to picture Jungkook appearing in front of me in real life and I'm feeling like I missed such an opportunityㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'd start crying as soon as I see him

10. I seriously missed such an opportunityㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com