Monday, September 5, 2016

[instiz] JUNG WOOSUNG'S REPLY TO MIDDLE SCHOOLER WHO WANTED TO MARRY HIM



Middle schooler (Hapjeong-dong):
- I'm Hapjeong-dong middle schooler.
- I want to marry Jung Woosung
- What's Jung Woosung's ideal type?
- Can I marry Jung Woosung?


"What kind of name is 'Hapjeong-dong middle schooler?'"
(T/N: he's teasing the girl, since her sentence can also be read as "I'm a middle schooler from Hapjeong-dong" which was probably her intentions)


"You can't overcome our age gap."


"When Hapjeong-dong middle schooler is at the age of marriage,"


"You will find someone who's cooler than oppa and who suits you like a second half"


"So you will forget about me, soon."

post response: +4
original post: here

1. Hihi, then what about me?

2. Hul... he's seriously perfect... He's seriously too much, I thought that he had something lacking... but everything is perfect...

3. He said "oppa"... oppa... oppa...

4. It's okay oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Heart... attack...

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's cute

7. So cool

8. Hul.. what the... why am I crying... he's...too...cool...guh...

9. Jung Woosung is of course an oppa... Woosung-ah, I love you... in the ideal world... he would be my star....

10. Hul... heart attack... his expressions are so cool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com