Thursday, September 22, 2016

[instiz] KYAH KAI AND KRYSTAL'S CARTIER COUPLE RING


Krystal who wore her couple ring to the airport


She became aware of it and moved it to her middle finger


And ended up removing it


She wore it on Jessica's snapchat on the 8th of September.
She usually doesn't wear it to official events




Kai wore the same ring on the 9th


That couple ring is called "Wedding band"
I don't know if there will be good news soon or not

post response: +55
original post: here

1. Pretty haha

2. Yeah as long as they are happyㅠㅠ

3. Ah they are dating so prettily....ㅠㅠ

4. Pretty

5. The ring is clean and pretty... Sujeong-ie is dating prettily <3

6. Seriously pretty

7. Am I expecting good news or...

8. Of course there have duties as idols... but I find them pitiful ㅠㅠ They are not sure how the fans will react so it breaks my heart to see that...  I wish them to date prettily!!

9. I'm happy that they are dating prettilyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I support you guysㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com