Monday, September 19, 2016

[instiz] MAKEUP THAT YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ON NO MATTER HOW LATE YOU ARE

Which one is it?

1. Eyebrows
If you go out without eyebrows, you're gonna look like Mona Lisa. Except for people who have naturally dark brows


2. Lipstick
If you go out without it, you look sick

(For people with bad skin)

3. Concealer
It's self explanatory

post response: +7
original post: here

1. 1,2,3, all of them for me

2. 3 and 2...

3. 222222

4. 2&3

5. I don't do any of them...

6. I have to do my lips no matter what!!! As for my skin, I just put sunscreen and for my brows, I let my bangs down

7. I definitely need 2... Lips can change people so much

8. When I'm in a hurry, I don't do any of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm ugly with or without makeup anyway-☆

9. 2222 no matter what.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com