Sunday, September 4, 2016

[instiz] ONE PUNCH'S PUNCH WHEREABOUTS







He's living a commoner's life
IG: bravepunch

t/n: Fun fact: For those who are wondering if he still has a good relationship with One, he posted a screenshot of One's freestyle diss battle with Seo Chulgoo (after One got defeated by Chulgoo) and the caption said "Good job Chulgoo hyung", he later removed it

original post: here

1. Wow he grew so much...

2. He used to be a baby, I only knew him when he was small

3. Hul so he grew up that muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's handsome

4. I thought this post would be about Saitama
 > I also thought it was Punch as in One punch man
 >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I read the title as "One punch man"

5. Wait so if it's One Punch, it means that the One was the rapper guy?
 >Yes!

6. I remember One used to look so pretty with him before, I wonder if they still contact each otherㅠㅠ?

7. He looks exactly like that guy in my class

8. I got shocked seeing how much he grew.. He was such a baby before.. Time sure fliesㅠㅠㅠ

9. ????Hul, he was a fetus before????/

10. Where did this kid go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com