Saturday, September 3, 2016

[instiz] POPULAR OPINION ABOUT ACTORS WHO SHOULD PLAY BAEK INHO AND BAEK INHA








Lee Minki
















Yoo Inyoung







post response: +22

original post: here

1. Hul daebak, I would've never imagined but they totally suit the characters...

2. ㅇㅇ  As soon as Cheese in the trap started talking about a live drama I thought of them...

3. Ohhhh Since both are good actors they suit the roles just right. If they cast those 2 I'm watching the movie for sure...!

4. Lee!!!!!Min!!!!ki!!!!!Lee!!!!Min!!!!!!!Ki!!!!!!!!

5. Wow look at the synchronization with the characters...ㄷㄷㄷㄷ Daebak

6.  Daebak, the Baek Inho one looks like a real-life version...

7. Hul they suit the characters better than I imagined!!

8. Wow I've never thought about Yoo Inyoung, but she totally suits the character

9. I'd believe it if you told me they were real siblings..

10. Wow daebak... Total fit bbbb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com