Thursday, September 15, 2016

[instiz] SM IDOLS WITH PRETTY MOUTH CORNERS

T/N: ok, there's this weird "trend" happening for some years now, but basically it's considered pretty if your mouth corners curve up. Because it makes you look happy/cute even if you have a straight face ^^ (there are even surgery for that)












Exo Chen












F(x) Krystal












SNSD Sunny

post response: +15
original post: here

1. Seriously that type of mouth corner is so pretty...ㅠㅠ 

2. Wow I didn't know that... it's so pretty

3. They are all so cute >_<

4. Superior genes!

5. Jung Sujeong... I want her mouth cornersㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Ha... my love....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I knew that Kim Jongdae would be there

8. Boo.. so...cute

9. Hul... I didn't know for Krystal

10. Sunny Sunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com