Saturday, September 10, 2016

[instiz] TOP 3 GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING SCENES OF INFINITY CHALLENGE TODAY


1. Jung fairness Jung Hyungdon


2. Adidas jersey hot guy









3. Top stars

post response: +27

original post: here

1. That guy in #2 is my boyfriend by the way
 > Greed is a bad thing
 > You're a thoughtless one

2. I got the most goosebumps when I saw Kim Hyesoo appearㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 > My dad held both my hands in admiration

3. For me it was GD and Kim Hyesoo both in one scene


4. Jung Hyung donidoni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I started tearing at his scene.. He made himself discrete when he appeared.. If not for the spoiler, I would've never imagined him showing up

5. Wow Jung Woosung is quite handsome

6. Jung Hyungdon, Kim Hyesoo and GD are the real goosebumps...

7. It's Doni no wayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When Doni appeared, I screamed "Oh Jung Hyungdon!!!"

8. I didn't expect Hyungdon at all, I burst out crying...

9. I went "Hul" when Jung Hyungdon appeared and when the jersey guy appeared, I went "Finally!! EXO next week!" and when Jung Woosung came out, my jaw almost detached from my face.... Just a while ago I was still talking about Jung Woosung how did he know... He's so handsome he's the best..

10. I cried when Doni appeared but when Jung Woosung came out, I couldn't close my mouth because of his handsomeness, he's way too too too too too handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com