Saturday, September 3, 2016

[instiz] WORK LIMITS: IDOLS SUFFERING IN FANMEETINGS
















(We covered this one here)

post response: +7

original post: here

1. I think it's ok to point the cheeks... But the pinch them is kinda wrong

2. Hul the ones in the middle can be overlooked but the first one and last one are wrong

3. I didn't know pinching cheeks was bad...

4. Jisoo seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ All the kids got taken aback on that dayㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jisoo was surprised but he laughed it outㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please remove the bad apples of the fandom please

5. Sigh that bad apple seriously why is she going crazy on Jisoo like that

6. I thought she was going to hit him in the forehead on the first one...

7. I can understand pointing the cheeks, but throwing objects and pinching the cheeks are too severeㅠㅠ

8. They're all severe,especially the first and last one

9. If I was an idol I would find it nice just for them to knee down... Of course, that's if I speak rationally but fans need to be supervised. And I'm not saying that you shouldn't cause a controversy with your behaviors but at least think of the health of the singers...

10. The first one, did she hit him?
 > No she forced a kiss on him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com