Monday, September 26, 2016

[naver] PARK JINYOUNG "GOT 7 IS A PRETTY AMAZING GROUP... HARD CARRY" SUPPORT


post response: +539
original post: here


1. [+877, -13] 
He's the biggest bird from the agases ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: agase = little bird = Got7's fanclub)

2. [+689, -16]
Got7 let's hit daebak with this promotion~ Hard Carry fighting!

3. [+670, -17]
Got7's members all have nice visuals and I like seeing them getting bigger slowlyㅎㅎ This comeback will be daebak..!

4. [+607, -18]
The song is seriously good though... To be honest, Hard Carry's beat is awesome and I went to listen to their self-composed side tracks and I was so surprised... I'm seeing them under a new light, hit big!

5. [+537, -15]
I'm a Wondergirls fan but A and If You Do were so good that I still listen to themㅋㅋㅋ Hit bigger!!

6. [+148, -3]
Got7 are seriously charming!!^^ Let's be patient and become long lasting artists~ Let's hard carry this fall!

7. [+139, -2]
Got7, let's hard carry the music industry!<3 The song is good so please listen to it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com