Sunday, September 4, 2016

[naver] 'PROBLEMATIC MAN' WENDY, THE SEXY BRAIN OF SM.. "RECORDS WITH ALL A'S+QUADRILINGUAL"


Wendy receives mostly A+, A and A-. She also knows how to speak Korean, English, French and Spanish and knows how to play the piano, guitar, flute, etc.



post response+132
original post: here


1. [+1076, -21]
Wow she seriously became pretty, daebak.

2. [+906, -22]
Wendy lost so much weight, her looks improved..

3. [+620, -21]
A case of a good diet. Wendy fighting!!!

4. [+504, 022]
Ha.. Wendy is too pretty, seriously...

5. [+398, -17]
Seriously pretty... I wish that the 8th would come faster, I love you Wendy and Red Velvet

6. [+87, -6]
Of course she worked hard but when I read articles like these, I can't help but think about how different my life would be if I came from a well-off family, and that I could study abroad..

7. [+75, -5]
Looks, studies and music skills... She's a real sexy brain. Even her personality is good TT_TT

8. [+57, -3]
Wendy's pretty too, she's quite underrated...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com