Monday, September 19, 2016

[naver] SONG JIEUN, SKILLS TO PULL OFF REFRESHING→ DARK CONCEPTS 'BARBIE DOLL'





post response: +115
original post: here


1. [+268, -17]
Kyahh the song is good, Song Jieun, hit daebak!!

2. [+215, -16]
I thought that she suits cute and refreshing concepts but she looks pretty here too

3. [+209, -16]
Pretty... Makes me wanna diet

4. [+176, -13]
Wow I just saw her video and Song Jieun is so pretty and good at singing. She's jjang

5. [+148, -17]
Song Jieun is pretty every time I see her

6. [+55 ,-7]
Her side tracks are too good. I like calm songs but I didn't know that her songs would be this good. Barbie Doll is good too but her ballad side tracks are jjang.

7. [+46, -5]
The song is seriouslyㅠㅠ freaking good

8. [+42, -4]
The song is better than I thoughtㅜㅜ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com