Monday, September 19, 2016

[PC stories] HOW'S LIFE IN A BIG CITY IN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY?

Age: 23

I live in a small town, so far away from the capital city of my developing country. There are many beautiful scenery here, hills, rivers, waterfalls.. I love living here but I'm curious of how is life in busy sophisticated big city. I watch dramas and movies and always wondering how is it living in the city full of buildings, lights, big streets, busy people walking on the street. My town is suburban area so there's a city near here but it's not that sophisticated. I'm even curious about housewives' lives there.. Is it different with my mom's life?

I just finished searching desktop wallpaper of big city and set it on my laptop. It looks so pretty with many buildings, lights, people, cars, buses..

I'm graduating soon from Accounting major. I dream to work in a big city, I wanna taste the feeling of living in big city in developed country, but I'm a really realistic person, I know it's not easy and I probably won't be able to achieve such a big dream.

So I hope you guys, who's living/have lived in big city, please share your living experience, your working/school/household/neighborhood environment, what's good and not good living there..

Image result for new york

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com