Tuesday, September 13, 2016

[PC stories] I CAN'T MOVE ON IN LIFE BECAUSE OF MY BIAS BTS?

Image result for BTS gif


Ok in December 1st i'll be 26 years old. I'm an engineer in telecoms and networks but you know, I still couldn't find a job but what's worst is that I became so obsessed with a Korean boy group i bet everyone knows : BTS.
I discovered them since summer 2014. It started with Youtube videos to creating twitter account to stalk them 😎 ..and so on I spend my days watching them or reading articles about them and lately and since I soon will be 26 years old, I'm starting to get worried and feel like I'm wasting way too much time not doing anything for me I mean usually when normal people don't find job they start looking for something else
but when it comes to me, and because of BTS, I feel like the path I chose in my studies wasn't for me.
I feel like i wasted 5 years of my life on something I didn't like and I'm so afraid to start all over again.
I've been thinking for a few months now of what I wanted, but no answers and with Agust D mixtape, it became worse .... Uuum I don't know I tried to at least stop my addiction with BTS so that I can fully spend more time on thinking about my future but I couldn't.
I'm so attached to them as if they were my family well they are my sons ☺ Ok I think I'll finish here there are so many more problems but I wanted to share this with you Thank you 😘

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com