Friday, September 9, 2016

[PC stories] I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY FEMALE TEACHER AS A GIRL?

t/n: We've received SO many stories, and try to read them all! Since this really seems like it's working out, we're gonna start posting once a day^^ we'll try to read 10 or so everyday and pick the best! (we have at least 70 un-read stories and it keeps coming in :O)

Image result for anime classroom gif


(coming from a Twitter user, she didn't mention her age)
Guys, help me with a piece of advice, please? The thing is that... I'm in love with my teacher that is also 30 and married. I thought I got over my 'crush' last year as I know it's absolutely impossible (all facts on the above + I'm a girl and she's most probably straight) and wrong. But... School year started and I can't stop looking at her, she LITERALLY takes my breath away and I sorta freeze every time she even glances at me TT I really don't know what to do, help TT

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com