Thursday, September 15, 2016

[PC stories] I HAD A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP FOR 4 YEARS AND I'M AT MY LIMIT

Image result for long distance relationship

I’m 26 years old. My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 of the 5 years we’ve been together. Even though I love him and he is good to me, I’m starting to wonder if this relationship is worth pursuing. We are both graduate students (he’s on the east coast and I’m on the west coast), so we’ll have to be long distance for at least another 4 years if this keeps going. I don’t want to spend most of my 20s in a LDR that might not even work out. I’m selfish…

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com