Friday, September 23, 2016

[PC stories] I RUINED MY CHANCE TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE OF EXO

Image result for exo handsome gif


I am 25 years old. an EXO fangirl. It started from 3 years ago.
At that time, I had a boyfriend. He already knew that I liked Kpop but he didn't find it annoying.
But then, I started to like EXO very much.
I started to throw my money to buy things that were actually only going to end up in my closet.
He began to protest, but at that time, I was still able to persuade and win if we fight.
we also agreed to get married in 2016 but, it didn't happen.
Instead, he broke up with me because he got fed up with my exo thingy.
Once, I didn't contact him for 3 days because I was too busy going to EXO's concert.
Our relationship was getting worse. I begged for his forgiveness, and told him that I regretted. but, it was too late. He already closed the door for me.
Our parents were already aware that we broke up, and her mother kept trying to persuade me to go back to his son and make a new plan to get married next year. What should I do? should I stop being a fan of Kpop and leave Kpop forever? Would he get back to me if i leave the fangirling life? ㅠㅠ

Thank you ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com