Saturday, September 10, 2016

[PC stories] I'M TOO DELUSIONAL TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Image result for korean drama gif kiss

Age: 21

I'm really weird and so delusional I never wanted to be single until now l have never being in a relationship But l really want to have a boyfriend but l'm weird because l don't want to be in an ordinary relationship. Maybe because l'm watching too much drama So now l'm a little bit confused between drama and reality My standards are too high and l want a relationship like in dramas What do I do now? I can't stop being delusional. And fyi my age is 21 and never really had a boyfriend What should l do? l really wanna have a boyfriend or at least have a crush ??


-------------------
How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com