Sunday, September 18, 2016

[PC stories] IS IT HARD TO STAN VETERAN GROUPS?

Image result for HOT kpop


Hello PC! This is my submission for PC-stories: Does anyone else find it difficult stanning veteran groups? Personally I've been in a fandom for 6 years, but have also sustained interest in other groups in K-Pop. This includes following their music (every time B2ST releases something I just want to move to the nearest beach and stare into the far distance). However I find it really difficult to enter the fandom. Watching the groups on Weekly Idol seems to be about it. I feel like there's so much history & material etc within the fandom that it'll be so overwhelming to catch up with. Like, what news sources do I follow? What fansites are top? Where do I go for subbed material?? (also, how much time will I need to catch up on BTS' material...) The fandom I come from is spoiled in this sense - a lot of information and resources is readily available. Reading anecdotes here and there for example have made me take an interest in Infinite's Sunggyu. I listen to Woohyun's solo album (seriously, the feels that come with this one) every now and then and recently binge watched all their Weekly Idol appearances and find them so incredibly hilarious. But like always, I hesitate getting into the fandom. Does anyone else feel the same way?



How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com