Thursday, September 15, 2016

[teens stories] TODAY I HAD MY FIRST KISS BUT.. ㅠㅠ

Usually he just pecks me on the cheeks, not even on the lips
But today, we met just the two of us somewhere
It was in a library at his appartment
But there were seriously nobody thereㅋㅋ

And I was standing in a corner and he was jokingly taking a book from behind me to hug me
I'm 170cm and he's 188cm tall
Since he was hugging me, our heads got closer and we were looking at each other
And suddenly, he took my shoulders and was slowly getting closer to me while looking at me in the eyes

But that f*cker suddenly went "what are you looking at?" OTL
And I said "I'm looking because you grabbed me by surprise"
Since he was at a nose distance from me I was getting really nervous
And he said "my friends don't smell from their mouth though"
So I said "It's just the coffee smellㅋㅋㅋㅋ we went to drink coffee together but it doesn't smell normallyㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
And he said "Ah right?ㅋㅋㅋ"
And we laughed together

Then he suddenly put his hands on my cheeks/neck? Anyways I don't really know since I was too nervous
It was my first timeㅋㅋㅋ
So I closed my eyes since I thought that he was gonna kiss meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
But he didn't so I opened my eyes and was like "what are you doing?"
and he just smirked at me
So I said "Ah seriously" and laughed a bit from embarrassment
And he went straight to my lips and kissed me

He went like "jjooook" and then stopped so I was a bit disappointed
But he looked at me in the eyes again and pressed his lips on mine
And then I felt his tongue (T/N: OMG WHY ARE WE TRANSLATING THIS O_O;;; anyways there's no going back)
It was my first time and it was his first time too
Hihihihi he sure watched a lot of moviesㅠㅠㅠ

I love you... I liked itㅜㅜ
His tongue was warmer than I thought
As for his lips, I was too nervous to remember
The kiss was good...

As he was bringing me home, we passed by the playground and he kissed me again



post response:
[+524][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 11:38 신고하기
What kind of model couple are you guys to be 170cm and 180cm tall?
432
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 00:16 신고하기
That f*cker... I'm so jealous, I wanna have a kiss too
167
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 10:46 신고하기
My heart fluterred from a post again ㅎ
136
1

ㅇ |2016.09.14 00:16 신고하기
So how did you guys kiss at the playground?
55
1

김치만두 |2016.09.14 17:17 신고하기
170 188... You guys are solid... people standing around you must feel so inferior
37
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com