Sunday, October 16, 2016

[enter-talk] WOW THE INTERNATIONAL ARMY ARE MAKING MY TEARS COME OUT

I was watching the Blood, sweat & tears MV and there was a comment that grabbed my attention.



There were also a lot of comments responding to this comment coming from various countries saying they were all in this together.
They were saying how they trusted the K-armies for streaming, I felt so sorry for the I-armies... They're seriously no joke


(certified streaming)

post response:
[+188][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ | 2016.10.16 21:05 신고하기
No more I-roaches now, but I-velies (lovelies)
23
0

ㅇㅇ | 2016.10.16 21:00 신고하기
They're 1000x cooler than those fansite managers who would spend on tens and tens of albums just to get into a fansign event and shove their cameras in to take pictures. We're from different countries, but I can see how we're all thinking alike. Armies all over the world, fighting♡♡
22
1

ㅇㅇ | 2016.10.16 23:11 신고하기
We shouldn't call them I-roaches I-roaches, but work harder streaming insteadㅠㅠㅜㅠIt's so much better to see the I-armies helping out like that than K-armies just doing streaming stuff
12
0

ㅇㅇ | 2016.10.16 23:50 신고하기
We would be able to line up all the songs on Melon if the I-armies had access to it too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6
1

ㅇㅇ | 2016.10.17 00:11 신고하기
Wowㅜ my day job should be a Bangtan fan and my night job should be an army fan.. How can their hearts be so pretty! ♥ Me too I'll work hard streaming ㅎㅎ
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com