Sunday, October 16, 2016

[instiz] IS THIS ZICO OR CHEN?


Neither of them, it's iKON Bobby...

post response: +3
original post: here

1. Hul seriously it doesn't look like any of them... It looks the least like Bobby

2. I thought it was Zico

3. I can see Zico when I see his nose but when I scrolled down I realized it was Bobbyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it because I'm still lacking as a fan?

4. Wow freaking reversal

5. I was thinking "it's obviously Zico no?"...

6. I was 100% sure that it was Jongdae and then I thought "it might be Zico too" and when I scrolled down, I realized it's Bobbyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It doesn't look like Bobby at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. He looks like Giant Pink

9. I thought "are you joking? It's obviously Zico"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. He looks like Seungri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com