Sunday, October 16, 2016

[instiz] JOKWON WEARING WOMEN CLOTHING








post response: +6
original post: here

1. There's no one who could pull off something like that for a musical, except Jokwon...ㅠㅜ  He's really cool

2. At first I got so shocked when I saw the pictures, but the more I looked at it, the cooler I think he is. There's not a lot of people who would be able to do something like that. So this was a musical, I thought i was a concert.. Seeing him so devoted to his musical like that is even cooler

3. That's from his musical in 2014... I would actually pay to see him act like that, but there won't be any opportunities anymore

4. I fell for Jokwon once again.. If you see him on IG you would know how much of a cool person he is

5. This musical is called Priscilla and it was really cool. He really works hard on the roles that suit him. Meanwhile Kwonie's body is so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. I don't think he got any bad responses for that because he was so cool

7. That's not a easy role to take and he's cool for taking it. He did so well in that role too. And I don't think I've heard any bad responses. He really pulled off the role cooly

8. If you've watched this video, you would never be able to say anything, I don't understand why people think its disgusting

9. In musicals, you can wear anything you want to wear, why are people judging over what he should wear, let him wear what he wantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. I've always knew that Jokwon was a cool guy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com