"I started Instagram again~ I missed our fansㅠㅠ I was wondering what picture to put and I thought it would be nice to post a picture with Moonshot Jelly pot.. I went to see if there was any special pictures of me and I found this one"
post response: +5
original post: here
1. I think it's okay
2. Huh?? Did something happened?
> She was taking drugs as a medication!
3. Hul... But isn't Moonshot from YG? Is this just an advertisement?
4. That's just SNS anyways, there's nothing special about it. It's been such a long time, I don't think she'll be back on broadcast
5. Because of Park Bom's incident, she stopped SNS for years, so I don't think people would make a fuss anymore
6. Since it's your freedom to control your SNS I don't really care. I don't know if she'll be able to be on broadcast though
7. SNS is a personal matter so I don't think it's worth caring
8. But the thing that she was taking was a therapeutic drug? Isn't it just because Korea don't allow it that it blew up? The US allows it though..
9. Our country is too mean
10. She's way better than those celebrities who kept posting on Instagram even after making a mistake
11. She just took drugs for the purpose of being treated, I don't understand why people can associate her with a criminal because of this
12. I'm not defending Park Bom ssi but I think there's a lot of people who can't grasp the entirety of her scandal. I'm not saying I'm some person who knows all the bits and bites of the incident either.. I'm not her fan and I understand that people might be pulled off by what she did, but at least judge her when you have an accurate view of the situation
13. She's just taking drugs to treat herself no? If your parents are sick, won't you buy them drugs to heal them? It's the same logic, if a child sick, won't your family do everything to treat their child? It would be even weirder if her family didn't do anything for her...