Saturday, October 8, 2016

[instiz] TRENDY DRINKING GAME NOWADAYS


The first one who receives a call from his wife has to drink

post response: +4

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how pissed his wife would be if she calls him

2. I wonder if they thought that "Oh since my wife is calling me~ look at how worried she is~" while having a good drink, but if it was me, I think that those kinds of things will just make them fight over each other after

3. I think that it's pretty funny.

4. It's funny but I think that they should at least warn their wives before going drinking, as someone who have waited for others while worrying for someone who went drinking, I sympathize for the wives

5. I think that it's pretty funny, it's like those part-timers who play games saying "who's the most handsome here?" and if we pick someone, that person has to drinkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I think that it's good, it shows that their wives are concerned about them and they get to drink!

6. It's seriously cuteㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋ 

7. I don't think it's something uncomfortable to do

8. Huh? They're just playing with who's the one to call, where's the issue?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  There's lots of people who play those games on TV. Like who's the first one receiving a text or a call

9. I think that's it's pretty creative, as long as they don't end up fighting with their wives

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com