As soon as you put a little too much, people will be like "are you drunk?", "why are your cheeks like that?", "your blush is excessive", etc. So even if people really like to put a lot of blushes, they are forced to put a small amount so that others won't nitpick at them
If you draw them on too heavily, people will say that they are too thick. When I draw it my way, people around me always say "are those caterpillars?, "are you Shin-chan?", etc. and become like a mock show for them
post response: +9
original post: here
1. I'm the one who did it so why are they fussing about it?ㅠ
2. I agree so much with these twoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Blusher for real....
4. These two seriously...^^ It's not like I'm their employee, why are they criticizing me so much about it...
6. My teacher never really says anything about my brows but more about my lip tint
7. I put a lot of blusher because I like it that way!!!
8. You put makeup for your own satisfactionㅠ I wish that they would stop nitpicking
9. Eyebrows.... for real...
10. MY eyebrowsㅠㅠㅠ the kids in my class always criticize them ㅠㅠ