An artist named Shim Chanyang drew a graffiti named "Black woman wearing hanbok" on the walls of L.A and never expected that the responses would explode like this saying how beautiful and cool it was
post response: +87
original post: here
1. Wow... This is seriously seriously so pretty
2. I could only think of beautiful when I saw this..
3. I feel so honored..
4. I thought it was a photo.. Jjang pretty
5. First time I'm finding a graffiti pretty
6. It suits her so well..
7. Hanbok is such a pretty part of our culture.. I really hope that hanboks become more famous
8. Hanboks are damn pretty no matter who wears it
9. I'm not saying that as empty talk, but it's truly beautiful. I've never thought of anything like that and this makes me realize a lot of things.... Seriously pretty
10. It's so pretty that it's beyond words..