Saturday, October 1, 2016

[instiz] YG K-PLUS FEMALE ASPIRING-MODELS










original post: here

1. Their legs wow....

2. Although they are aspiring-models, their proportions don't look pretty... they are just tall, but I'm not sure about their proportions..
> Their proportions are pretty good though, it's just that their body line are not on the pretty side
>> Same, I don't particularly like their body line

3. O_O!!!! I think that their proportions look nice....! As long as they have a small face... but they are just too skinny so they don't have a body line... only full time models would look like that...

4. Their proportions are daebak... how can they have such small faces and long legs...

5. Wow...

6. Wow I'm jealous of their leg length..

7. Wow... their legs... if only I had their legs... but their proportions don't look good

8. So tall...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com