Thursday, October 13, 2016

[instiz] A YOUTUBER WITH BAD SKIN COVERING HER IMPERFECTIONS WITH CUSHIONS





Missha's The Original Tension Pact Perfecter #23










#13, #21 and #23 in comparison

post response: +1
original post: here

1. I just bought this todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My face is on the red side and I bought shade #23. I had a presentation event so I was worried about it but now I'm relieved.
> Hul how is it? Does it last long..??
>> It doesn't stay like this for 8 hours straight but I think that it still does the job. It stayed as long as I needed it to stay and the coverage is really the same as in the video.. I think it's pretty goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She makes me wanna buy itㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is it not on sale? Boohoo

3. That's right, right when I watched her video, she made me wanna buy itㅠㅠ

4. This stuff is really good!!!!

5. Oh this looks good, should I buy it...

6. Even so, you can see everything up close...ㅠㅠ I just wish that my skin could become nice...ㅠㅠ

7. I'm buying this tomorrow!

8. It's Calary girlㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Perfect, I'm buying this for sure

10. They gave samples of this at my school, I tried it and it looked too cakey..? I think it looked too thick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com