Tuesday, October 4, 2016

[PC stories] I DON'T KNOW MY GENDER AND I FEEL UGLY

Image result for male female washroom sign

Age: 17

I'm 17 years old, turning 18 soon and I have many problems. If I can describe myself, I'll put it as "hideous physically and mentally".. currently taking up IT and I really don't know why I picked it up.. I am from an average-waged and small family. My problem is that I am ugly. Physically, yes. Greasy hair, rough face skin, overweight, constipated, has unpleasant smell, and not attractive. I am not the person you will like from just a single glance or even when you got to know me. That's because I am also mentally ugly. I do not know my "real" gender but I was born male. I do not know if I can say that I am bi or a gay or something but I know something is wrong with me. I am literally crying when I was typing this. TT uhmm.. I don't know if my parents already know this but I haven't told them this yet. The whole problem is that I am not confident with myself. I'm ugly both inside and outside and I do not know why...I do not know if I had made a great mistake in my last life.. I'm not sure what my state would be after I graduate.. if i am going to have a relationship or what.. and thinking different things tonight.. I just do not know..Please help me...

And one thing.. I am attracted to men physically..I just cannot help it..

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com