Sunday, October 2, 2016

[PC stories] I NEED URGENT HELP TO RELIEVE STRESS

Image result for stress ANIME GIF

(didn't mention her age)

How do you guys relieve stress? My mom is recovering from cancer (she got treated in Korea) & my dad works all day so I feel a lot of pressure at home. At school, I'm starting 3 APs, am going to take the ACTs + SATs next month, and don't feel like I really fit in that well (though that's probably because highschoolers aren't the friendliest haha) ㅠㅠ I used to (and still) do some unhealthy things to relieve stress, but I realized it's not good for me and actually am starting to care about my health... How do busy people cope with stress???? Because I don't have the time to do a lot of things orz Please help, thanks ♡

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com