Thursday, October 6, 2016

[thirties stories] I'M A WOMAN IN MY 30'S.... MY SKIN IS GETTING DULL..ㅠㅠ

Especially this summer, it was so hot and there was no rain at all, so I used up 2 full bottles of sun screen..ㅠㅠ
I did that to manage my skin but even so, my skin got burned a lot...

Once summer was over, my skin, rather than looking burned up, looked really dull?
Usually, my skin is a lot brighter and it's just not the usual tone?

As I grow older and older, year by year, my skin became more and more dull and it feels llifeless..
I don't feel pretty no matter what kind of makeup I wearㅠㅠ

So I wanted to know if there were brightening products you can suggest me to use..
I looked them up on Naver since  I've never really used any brightening products before but I don't know if there are any brands among these that are good?

post response:
[+197][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.06 18:13 신고하기
Don't use Mediheal~ They have hygiene issues at their factories and even the news covered it. 
115
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.06 17:14 신고하기
Don't go to the dermatologist! They'll just give you the Cinderella or White Jade treatment like usual. And they are disgustingly expensive and they make your skin weak~ I realized after going to the dermatologist for 5 years
75
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.06 18:00 신고하기
Mediheal will make your skin even duller and also enlarge your pores~
48
15

ㅎㄹ |2016.10.06 15:09 신고하기
Mediheal has a lot of issues with their hygiene no?
33
1

ㅇㅇㅁ |2016.10.06 17:52 신고하기
Your skin won't get better with products. It depends on what you eat. So just drink a lot of water.
30
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com