Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[enter-talk] AAA2016, THE GOOD STUFF

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK ARE CRAZYㅋㅋㅋ

They're freaking pretty

post response:
[+475][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 17:46 신고하기
Jisoo's journalist pictures were crazy
90
9
ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 23:15 신고하기
I was speechless when I saw that, they all suited their stage outfits so well and they looked luxurious
84
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 18:54 신고하기
How does Jennie look so f*cking pretty
78
19

뷸좡냔 |2016.11.17 00:02 신고하기
Nowadays, girl groups are all the same and there's nothing really unique anymore. But they surely have their distinctive charms. Their faces are not like those of commoners and they all have their own individuality, they look polished and pretty ... Because they're young they all have that innocent veil on them, but once they go on stage, their expressions and styling make them look sexy. They have that refreshing vibe and they look bubbly but they also exude girl crush auras, Rose and Jennie's voice colors are so nice and Lisa is such a good dancer ... Jisoo kinda feels like a misfit in the group but since the other kids are all so talented, she kinda compensates for it. Jennie is so pretty on stage that when I look at her my heart fluttered.../// It's the first time in my 29 years that I fell for a girl group..
59
3


[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO WON DAESANG 4 YEARS IN A ROW



EXO



They get so much sworn at on PANN but when you look at the reality it's totally different

This is what Baekhyun posted on instagram

"I'm feeling great!!! I'll work even harder!!! Thank you, I love you, thank you again and I love you!!! Again! Again! #Aeliejjang #Aejjang #5awards!!! Ah! I almost forgot, Aelie you guys suffered! jjok"


congrats on your 4th year

post response:
[+887][-108]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 22:29 신고하기
EXO and EXO-L are walking down the path of becoming legends
277
34

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 22:17 신고하기
EXO are breaking new records congrats on your daesang
268
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 22:23 신고하기
Such a s*tty first award ceremony, yet they won the daesang, I'm so proudㅜㅜ Seriously just having a daesang makes all the pain that we've endured and the swears go away.. Let's prove people that we can get all the daesangs!! EXO congrats, our boys are always so well-mannered!
254
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.16 22:18 신고하기
People who were calling EXO has beens, you antis ^^ Are EXO still failing?
94
4


[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO WERE CRAZY YESTERDAY 

I'm not even their fans, but I just couldn't take my eyes off Seventeen during the first halfㅋㅋ
Seventeen's seats were directly lined up behind the other actors and the camera always caught one or two of them
They were 13 members all sitting in a row and the camera caught all of them without difficulty
Later I went on Youtube and looked for all the cuts with Seventeenㅋㅋ
Because their seats were so visible all the other fansites caught them on picture
And even though today had the worst sound system I've ever heard
they still were able to cope with it with their adlip
(people who have seen their stage would know they were all so excited among themselvesㅋㅋ and were jumping all over the stageㅋㅋ)


They also received the best artists award with BlockB today



There's even a member in Block B who said that it was nice to receive an award with Seventeen





When they heard that, the kids standing next to Block B all bowed downㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They couldn't even see their sunbaesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last anecdote


BTS were sitting right behind them, but once they won their award
Scoups, the leader who was sitting beside them stood up right away
They kept applauding them when they gave their speech



post response:
[+226][-27]
original post: here

ㅇㅁ |2016.11.17 00:28 신고하기
They moved me with the impression they made....That Scoups guy, you're my brat from now on
109
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.17 00:48 신고하기
I'm an army and they really touched me with their greetings
94
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.17 00:32 신고하기
Thank you for liking Seventeen, our kids suffered a lot to debut but they're still working hard. Please hit daebak with yourcomeback
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.17 00:48 신고하기
I hope that Woozi nim becomes close with Yoongi
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.17 00:25 신고하기
Seungcheolie thank you for taking care of the 12 members even though you're 22 years old and still so young
30
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com